Happy New Year! It’s the time when people typically do some self evaluation and make resolutions. For the coming year, in addition to making changes to my schedule, exercise plan, and personal relationships, I have been giving some real thought to the condition of my spiritual life.
I want to pass along some questions from NavPress author Donald Whitney that I have used during this season to evaluate the condition of my spiritual life. I hope that they will help you, too, as you consider your spiritual condition. God’s plan is for us to live at full spiritual capacity! We are as spiritual as we want to be. Happy New Year!!!
1. Do you thirst for God?
2. Are you governed increasingly by God’s Word?
3. Are you more loving?
4. Are you more sensitive to God’s presence?
5. Do you have a growing concern for the spiritual and temporal needs of others?
6. Do you delight in the Bride of Christ?
7. Are the spiritual disciplines increasingly important to you?
8. Do you still grieve over sin?
9. Are you a quicker forgiver?
10. Do you yearn for heaven and to be with Jesus?
2 Comments so far
Leave a comment