This week we will all pause to celebrate with friends and family a time of Thanksgiving! We all have our own memories related to this special day. I wanted to express thanks for several very important things in my life.
- I thank the Lord for His grace and mercy shown, for His salvation in Christ, and His provision.
- I thank the Lord for my wonderful wife, Pat, of 32 years! She is my other half!
- I thank the Lord for my children and grandchildren; they enrich my life.
- I thank the Lord for my mother as she teaches me the importance of change in life circumstances.
- I thank the Lord for my friends who hold me accountable and stand beside me.
- I thank the Lord for the employees of NavPress; you are a pleasure to work beside.
- I thank the Lord for The Navigators. Your selfless investment in people for the sake of the Kingdom is infectious!
May the Lord bless you during this Thanksgiving season! Here is a wordle for you to read!
4 Comments so far
Leave a comment